Are you or a or a loved one starting to consider retirement? Have you given any thought to how you’ll live after retirement? Join Talmadge Construction in the upcoming workshop series “Keys to a Healthy Retirement” beginning on September 20 at the Live Oak Senior Center. We’ll be talking about adaptive remodeling – other experts will present on topics like financial planning, tax strategies, health care options and reverse mortgages. Call 831-457-5555 to RSVP or visit www.seniorlivingsantacruz.com.
- Talmadge Construction Awards this Year’s Scholarships
- How to Design a Luxurious Primary Bathroom in Your Santa Cruz County Home
- Remodeling? Why You Should Include Smart Home Technologies in Your Design Plan
- How to Make Your Outdoor Living Space Usable All Year Round
- Is Remodeling Still a Good Investment for Your Santa Cruz County Home?