Are you or a or a loved one starting to consider retirement? Have you given any thought to how you’ll live after retirement? Join Talmadge Construction in the upcoming workshop series “Keys to a Healthy Retirement” beginning on September 20 at the Live Oak Senior Center. We’ll be talking about adaptive remodeling – other experts will present on topics like financial planning, tax strategies, health care options and reverse mortgages. Call 831-457-5555 to RSVP or visit www.seniorlivingsantacruz.com.
- Why a Residential Architect is Essential in Santa Cruz Home Architecture Design
- Adele Talmadge Receives Top Ambassador Award for 2023 from the Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce
- Talmadge Construction Proudly Sponsors Santa Cruz Sentinel’s Newspapers in Education Program
- Explore The Dynamic Partnership Between Schmitz Woodworks and Talmadge Construction in Residential Remodeling
- Guided by Experts: Navigating the Plumbing Fixture Selection Process with Architects and Designers